Further tips on training your Human
About the book
The relationship between dogs and humans has been evolving for tens of thousands of years, but it was only when Scrabble began writing about this from a dog's perspective that humans realised the true nature of their 'Best Friend' status. You could read an academic guide to understanding this friendship, and you probably should, but you should also flick through the thoughtful, insightful and funny thoughts of this rather clever dog.
This book features more flights of fancy, more smiles and fewer moments of sadness than Scrabble's first offering: if you really enjoy melancholy, you should buy it and write a bad review.
Mike&ScrabbleToo by Mike Dicks
- You can never own enough books about a cute dog
- Training your Human is a never-ending process - this is book two of an infinite number of books
- If Humans were as smart as Dogs, they would write books about training dogs
- Human's can be awesome companions for Dogs - as long as you train them well
- Train your Human to collect these books
- If you loved Mike&Scrabble, you'll love Mike&ScrabbleToo twice as much
- This guide is aimed at Dogs, do not let your Human read it under any circumstances!
- Mike & Scrabble live together, work together and play together - this is a book about how that works out
- This is a simple book, because it's aimed at Humans, if it were really for Dogs there would be a lot more words and less pictures
- Love me, love my Human
NOTES TO EDITORS
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Mike Dicks (1967-) was born in Bishops Stortford, England. He grew up in Hertfordshire and Cambridgeshire, and then moved around a lot, having what is best described as a 'portfolio career,’ and a life of creating anecdotes about himself. Mike lives by the sea in Brighton (Hove, actually), England, with his dog, and co-author, Scrabble. His first book, ‘Mike&Scrabble - a guide to owning your new Human’ was published in early 2017.
Place of birth: Bishops Stortford
Nearest city: Brighton & Hove
HH5060 • Hardback • 17x17cm • £9.99 • 64 pages • 50 colour pictures • ISBN: 978-1-787110-60-1 • UPC: 6-36847-01060-7
View sample pages and sample text on our website - https://www.hubbleandhattie.co.uk/shop/HH5060/ or 01305 260068/e or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Front cover images are available from Hubble & Hattie via email@example.com, or can be copied from our website at https://www.hubbleandhattie.co.uk/resources/Hback+PbackCoverPanelsFS/HH5060.jpg
Hubble & Hattie books are stocked by (or can be ordered from) bookshops by quoting the book ISBN number.
We also take orders direct:
Telephone 01305 260068 (+44 1305 260068 from outside UK), Fax 01305 250479 (+44 1305 250479 from outside UK) or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Books can also be ordered on our website – https://www.hubbleandhattie.co.uk
Twitter (Hubble & Hattie): https://twitter.com/HubbleandHattie
Facebook (Hubble & Hattie): https://www.facebook.com/hubbleandhattie
Twitter (Veloce): https://twitter.com/Velocebooks
Facebook (Veloce): https://www.facebook.com/VelocePublishing
Note: All details subject to change.
CATALOGUE••••••AUTHORS••••••REVIEWS••••••ANIMAL MAGIC••••••PRESS RELEASES••••••CUSTOMER SERVICES••••••FAQs••••••PARTNERSHIPS••••••GLOBAL SALES••••••T&Cs••••••SITE MAP
Hubble & Hattie is an imprint of Veloce Publishing Limited
Registered in UK, number 2647617. Registered office: Veloce House, Parkway Farm Business Park, Middle Farm Way, Poundbury, Dorchester, DT1 3AR, England
+44 (0) 1305 260068••••••••
+44 (0) 1305 250479••••••••