Know Your Dog
The guide to a beautiful relationship
Get to know your companion from a different perspective through simple routines and games that you can do at home, and understand your dog much better as the relationship between you grows even deeper.
- Recognise your dog's personality
- Gain an insight into dog senses
- The canine learning and reasoning process
- Developing your dog's skills
- Learning exercises for you and your dog
The aim of this book is to have dog owners get to know their companions from a different perspective, through simple routines and games that can be carried out at home. Owners will learn about – and see for themselves – the mental abilities that their dog possesses, and understand their dog much better as the relationship between them grows even deeper.
Format Hardback • 22x16.5cm • 96 pages • 76 colour pictures
Published February 2010