Swim to recovery: canine hydrotherapy healing
Gentle Dog Care
- One of the few books on the subject
- Explains canine hydrotherapy
- Actual case studies of dogs at the Animal Magic Fitness Centre
- Awareness of alternative/complementary treatments for dogs
- A hydrotherapist at work
- Illustrated anatomy to explain conditions
- Photographs of patients undergoing rehabilitation
- Examines canine health issues, clinical signs, prevention, treatment
- Weight management and fitness
Obesity is one of the most common issues that domestic dogs face today, and this book brings awareness to the matter, suggesting preventative measures and simple husbandry tips that the owner can use to safeguard their dog’s welfare.
Supplemented by illustrations and colour photographs of patients undergoing rehabilitation, this book is ideal for all dog owners.