Dogs on wheels
Travelling with your canine companion
- Combines personal insight and well-researched information
- Expert advice from experienced veterinarians
- Input and opinion from a former professor in animal behaviour
- Looks at various types of vehicles, and the benefits and drawbacks of each
- Critique of various accessories/fittings available for transporting your dog
- Simple activities to break up your journey and keep your dog happy
- Dos and don’ts for animal travel
- A look into the mind of a dog
Helpful advice, insights into your dog’s world, and guidance on choosing the right vehicle are only a part of this comprehensive look at travelling with your dog.
Packed with original colour photographs, and containing invaluable information and opinion from veterinarians and an animal behaviourist.
Format Paperback • 148 x 210mm • 80 pages • 90 colour pictures
Published October 2012