My dog has hip dysplasia …
but lives life to the full!
- Unique and practical guide with easy to understand text
- Step-by-step explanation of all phases of the conditions and its symptoms
- Understand what the vet advises
- Help your dog remain calm in a stressful situation
- Surgical options
- Aftercare options
- Make the right decision about what to do next
- Motivate your dog to recovery
- Discover how you and your faithful friend can enjoy life just as you always have!
FANTASTIC STOCK REDUCTION SALE!
Providing a step-by-step explanation of all phases of the condition and the symptoms, this guide allows a better understanding of veterinary advice, surgical and aftercare options.
Discover how you and your faithful friend can enjoy life just as you always have!
Format Paperback • 170 x 220mm • 80 pages • 65 colour and 1 b&w picture
Published July 2011
CATALOGUE••••••AUTHORS••••••REVIEWS••••••ANIMAL MAGIC••••••PRESS RELEASES••••••CUSTOMER SERVICES••••••FAQs••••••PARTNERSHIPS••••••GLOBAL SALES••••••T&Cs••••••SITE MAP
Hubble & Hattie is an imprint of Veloce Publishing Limited
Registered in UK, number 2647617. Registered office: Veloce House, Parkway Farm Business Park, Middle Farm Way, Poundbury, Dorchester, DT1 3AR, England
+44 (0) 1305 260068••••••••
+44 (0) 1305 250479••••••••