My dog has cruciate ligament injury …
but lives life to the full!
- Unique and practical guide with easy to understand text
- Step-by-step explanation of all phases of the condition and its symptoms
- Understand what your vet advises
- Help your dog remain calm in a stressful situation
- Surgical options
- Aftercare options
- Make the right decision about what to do next
- Motivate your dog to recovery
- Discover how you and your faithful friend can enjoy life just as you always have!
Provides a step-by-step explanation of all phases of the condition and the symptoms, allowing a better understanding of veterinary advice, surgical and aftercare options.
Discover how you and your faithful friend can enjoy life as you always have!
Format Paperback • 170 x 220mm • 80 pages • 64 colour and 1 b&w picture
Published October 2012