Recognising and understanding behaviour
- Learn the language of dogs
- Lavishly illustrated with many colour photos
- Clarifies misunderstandings between human and dog
- Useful in all life situations
- Dog language for children
- Understanding barking
- Training tips
- An invaluable reference
- Handy size to carry with you
- Quick and easy access to information
If you feel like this at times, then this is the book for you. Concise information and numerous colour images make for an extremely informative and invaluable guide to how we can understand and communicate with our dogs properly.
A dedicated dog owner and author of many dog books, Christiane Blenski dispenses her advice in accessible, entertaining language that covers all situations with your dog: from interaction among four-legged friends, to clear body language signals from dog to human. You – and your children – can learn even faster using the extra sections, tip boxes, checklists and instructions. Armed with this knowledge, you can relax and enjoy life with your dog.
A highly entertaining book, and an essential reference for every dog lover.
Kennel Club Accredited Instructors' Course Reading List
To find out more about the KCAI, click here to visit the Kennel Club website.