Dieting with my dog
One busy life, two full figures ... and unconditional love
When a busy mum is faced with an empty nest, she turns to her rescue dog, Kelly – and food. But Kelly soon becomes the motivating factor to facing down her physical and emotional reasons for overeating, and for overfeeding her dog. Together they discover that everything’s easier with unconditional love.
This book is for anyone who has ever loved a pet – through thick and thin.
- A heart-warming story of a woman and her dog
- Inspirational and motivating
- A real-life account
- The motivation for getting your dog healthy and happy – and living longer
- Will encourage YOU to do the same!
- Shows how well humans and animals can work together
- Heartfelt and humorous look at living with animals
- A story of family life and love
- Unconditional love in spades!
Dieting With My Dog is the honest and heartfelt story of how one overweight woman and her chubby Spaniel struggled to get fit and healthy together. Theirs was a comfortable routine. While Peggy’s children were flying the nest, her loyal rescue pup snuggled close.
Sneaking M&Ms from her secret stash, she would slip Kelly extra doggy cookies too. Why not? Food is love. But then, Kelly became the motivating factor that led Peggy to face down the physical and emotional reasons for her overeating, and for overfeeding her dog. She learned that embracing change is healthy, and everything is easier with unconditional love.
Join Peggy and Kelly on their journey to weight loss with a wag. Dieting With My Dog celebrates our close bonds with our pets in times of both need and triumph. This book is for anyone who has ever loved a pet – through thick and thin.