My dog has arthritis …
but lives life to the full!
- A new approach to the condition in canines
- Gives dogs a voice
- Includes moving case histories
- Provides expert opinion & advice
- A forum for owners
- Features high quality photos
- Offers top tips on managing the condition
- Includes easy-to-absorb information
- Offers hope for the future
- Useful contacts/further info
This practical owner’s guide demonstrates that a diagnosis of arthritis doesn’t have to be the end of your dog’s world.
Format Paperback • 170 x 220mm • 80 pages • 72 colour and 6 b&w pictures
Published October 2012