The truth about wolves and dogs
Dispelling the myths of dog training
Your dog will thank you for reading this book!
- A comprehensive myth-buster on the theories of dominance dog training and why we shouldn’t blame the wolf
- A true comparison between wolves and dogs and the truth about the differences
- How to have a happy dog
- How to be a good handler
- Superb colour photographs
- Learning to say no to inappropriate dog training
- The freedom to let your dog be your faithful companion
- Looking at where training methods came from
- Recognising pain in your dog
- Dog training from a fresh, more respectful angle
The Truth About Wolves & Dogs: Episode One
This unique, myth-busting book encourages the reader to challenge old traditions and misconceptions about their canine companion, and question the advice given by out of touch dog trainers. It explains that the dominance method of training was in use long before any wolf pack hierarchy studies were carried out, and will help owners throw out old ideas and begin working with their dogs in an atmosphere of trust, love and mutual respect.
Although there are numerous dog training books available, The truth about wolves and dogs is a critique of traditional dog training and all the myths surrounding it, that will take the reader on a journey of discovery. Your dog will thank you for reading this book.
Format Paperback • 250 x 250mm • 112 pages • 126 colour pictures
Published October 2012