My cat has arthritis …
but lives life to the full!
Dr Richard Gowan
- Gives cats with arthritis a voice for the first time
- Expert advice on dealing with arthritis in cats
- Provides a vital resource for cat owners
- Tackles cat arthritis in an holistic way
- Written in an easy-to-understand style
- Details of the latest arthritis treatments
- Tips for coping effectively with your cat’s condition
- Captivating photos, and helpful charts, illustrations and diagrams
- Useful contacts and further information
- A realistic – and optimistic – resource for all cat owners
Dr Richard Gowan
My cat has arthritis … but lives life to the full, gives our feline friends the voice they’ve been longing for. With expert input from leading feline vets, cat dieticians, and specialists in complementary therapies, the book covers all aspects of the disease, from how to spot the signs, to where to go for help. Areas covered include: the types of feline arthritis; the importance of an early diagnosis; the different kinds of treatment available, and the question of euthanasia for cats whose pain and discomfort, sadly, cannot be controlled.
Featuring moving case histories, owner insight, and lavish colour photos, this book is an invaluable companion for all cat owners, and anyone considering getting a cat.
Format Paperback • 170 x 220mm • 80 pages • 75 colour pictures
Published July 2014
CATALOGUE••••••AUTHORS••••••REVIEWS••••••ANIMAL MAGIC••••••PRESS RELEASES••••••CUSTOMER SERVICES••••••FAQs••••••PARTNERSHIPS••••••GLOBAL SALES••••••T&Cs••••••SITE MAP
Hubble & Hattie is an imprint of Veloce Publishing Limited
Registered in UK, number 2647617. Registered office: Veloce House, Parkway Farm Business Park, Middle Farm Way, Poundbury, Dorchester, DT1 3AR, England
+44 (0) 1305 260068••••••••
+44 (0) 1305 250479••••••••