My dog has epilepsy …
but lives life to the full!
- Give dogs with epilepsy a voice for the first time
- Provides expert advice
- Comprehensive, with all aspects of epilepsy covered
- Includes the latest research and treatments
- Written in an easy-to-understand style
- Includes high quality photos, illustrations and charts
- A vital forum for owners
- Optimistic and full of tips for coping with your dog’s epilepsy
- Contains useful contacts, and where to find further help and information
Whether your dog has just been diagnosed with epilepsy, or has lived with the condition for some time, My Dog has epilepsy ... but lives life to the full provides the answers to the questions that you’re likely to have about this disease – and shows the way forward.
Packed with practical advice and input from leading neurological vets, this guide is an invaluable companion for owners, with chapters on the different types of seizures; why they happen; the signs to look out for; how to protect your dog from injury during convulsions; the importance of the right diagnosis; treatment options; the role of diet and exercise; and quality of life issues.
Format Paperback • 170 x 220mm • 80 pages • 60 colour pictures
Published November 2014