For the love of Scout
Promises to a small dog
When Tracey and Paul adopted Scout, they promised him safety and security, and a life free from fear and loneliness; all the things denied him during his first few months of life. Discover how Scout’s carers learned to build on the unconditional trust and devotion that this clumsy, flat-footed, loveable Lurcher offered.
- Scout – from death row to front row
- Scout – rescued from almost certain death, to become a much-loved family member
- Learning to live with and love a dog with a disability
- Never say die – how one dog beat the odds!
- A dog who melts the hearts of everyone he meets
- Exploring the world of visually impaired dogs
- The unbreakable bond of friendship and trust between dog and carer
- Treating blindness with kindness: one dog's incredible journey through life
- Adopting a rescue dog with a disability can change your life
- One dog who never fails to capture hearts – our boy Scout
Discover how Scout’s carers learned to build on the unconditional trust and devotion that came from this clumsy, flat-footed, loveable Lurcher.
And maybe – just maybe – this book will answer the real question. Who rescued who?
Format Paperback • 22.5x15.2cm • 112 pages • 30 colour pictures
Published AUGUST 2017