Capturing the special relationship that dogs share with their people
Bonds is the unique and elegant photographic story of the special bond that exists between dogs and their people: a book about relationships, observed and presented from a dog’s point of view. Forty-two incomparable images of four- and two-legged individuals showcase the different dynamics of each relationship.
- Capturing the human-dog relationship from the dog's point of view
- Elegant and unique presentation
- Quirky and humorous
- Dogs with big personalities
- Observing the human-canine connection in ways alternately surprising, endearing and beautiful
- Unique photos capturing charismatic dogs and their owners
Forty-two specially commissioned images of four- and two-legged animals showcase the incomparable dynamics of each bond; their body language revealing the magnetism that exists.
Observed and presented from the dog’s point of view, each photographic essay is accompanied by a didactic doggy thought; a perspicacious nugget of information that encapsulates their understanding of their person …