Wonderful walks from Dog-friendly campsites throughout Great Britain
Stride out with your dog from a campsite. Follow nearby footpaths and byways to explore the surrounding countryside.
This book will guide you on 45 different walks that allow you and your dog to enjoy the diversity of the British landscape, and return to the campsite invigorated and exhilarated.
- 45 superb circular walks from 23 campsites
- Appreciating the countryside in the company of your four legged companion
- Campsites big and small, that are close to footpaths and walking routes
- Star rated campsites for your dog
- Featuring 23 short circular walks of between 4 to 6 miles ...
- ... and 22 long circular walks of between 8 to 11 miles
- An experienced look at camping experiences for dogs
- Weekend walking excursions with your dog
- Touring Great Britain and experiencing British countryside and campsites
- Exploring areas within easy reach of campsites
So if you like camping and you love taking your dog, but do not know where to go, this book will help you find either the perfect location for a weekend jaunt, or the facilities you need to explore a region, or even to tour Great Britain.
Format Paperback • 152 x 225mm • 192 pages • 146 colour pictures
DUE MARCH 2019