Mike & Scrabble Too
Further tips on training your Human
Hubble & Hattie is hugely proud to announce that its new book Mike & ScrabbleToo – further tips on training your human is one of four finalists in the British Book Design and Production Awards 2017, in the Graphic Novels category, and is keeping everything crossed for when the winner of each award is announced at the British Book Design and Production Awards 2017 gala dinner on November 16, at the Millennium Mayfair London Hotel.
- You can never own enough books about a cute dog
- Training your Human is a never-ending process - this is book two of an infinite number of books
- If Humans were as smart as Dogs, they would write books about training dogs
- Human's can be awesome companions for Dogs - as long as you train them well
- Train your Human to collect these books
- If you loved Mike & Scrabble, you'll love Mike & Scrabble Too twice as much
- This guide is aimed at Dogs, do not let your Human read it under any circumstances!
- Mike & Scrabble live together, work together and play together - this is a book about how that works out
- This is a simple book, because it's aimed at Humans, if it were really for Dogs there would be a lot more words and less pictures
- Love me, love my Human
Mike & Scrabble Too is the difficult second album or the awkward sequel to Mike & Scrabble. It represents the collected posts and tweets of our dynamic duo from the summer of 2016 to 'it's Christmas,' and reflects the changing nature of their relationship – as well as the improving drawing skills of Scrabble's chosen illustrator, Mike.
This book features more flights of fancy, more smiles and fewer moments of sadness than Scrabble's first offering: if you really enjoy melancholy, you should buy it and write a bad review.