Mike & Scrabble Too
Further tips on training your Human
Hubble & Hattie is hugely proud to announce that its new book Mike & ScrabbleToo – further tips on training your human was one of four finalists in the British Book Design and Production Awards 2017, in the Graphic Novels category.
- You can never own enough books about a cute dog
- Training your Human is a never-ending process - this is book two of an infinite number of books
- If Humans were as smart as Dogs, they would write books about training dogs
- Human's can be awesome companions for Dogs - as long as you train them well
- Train your Human to collect these books
- If you loved Mike & Scrabble, you'll love Mike & Scrabble Too twice as much
- This guide is aimed at Dogs, do not let your Human read it under any circumstances!
- Mike & Scrabble live together, work together and play together - this is a book about how that works out
- This is a simple book, because it's aimed at Humans, if it were really for Dogs there would be a lot more words and less pictures
- Love me, love my Human
Mike & Scrabble Too is the difficult second album or the awkward sequel to Mike & Scrabble. It represents the collected posts and tweets of our dynamic duo from the summer of 2016 to 'it's Christmas,' and reflects the changing nature of their relationship – as well as the improving drawing skills of Scrabble's chosen illustrator, Mike.
This book features more flights of fancy, more smiles and fewer moments of sadness than Scrabble's first offering: if you really enjoy melancholy, you should buy it and write a bad review.