The canines behind the art
Stephanie’s retelling of the stories, together with her lovingly-made felt models, demonstrate her respect for this unique relationship.
- The bespoke felt models used to illustrate this book are handmade by the author
- Showcases the special bond between people and dogs
- Demonstrating the importance of rescue centres all around the world
- Stories that will make you laugh and cry
- Focussing on specific breeds of dogs and their traits
- True stories you can relate to – as shared by the dogs’ owners
- Demonstrates a real love and passion for man’s best friend
- The delightful felt models are a beautiful way to honour your dog’s memory
- An easy to read book that you’ll want to pick up again and again
- The perfect gift for give any dog lover
This book is a collection of stories, photographs and illustrations that will make you laugh and cry. The stories are based on real dogs, which have been lovingly recreated by Stephanie as handmade felt models. A book that will appeal to both creative felt-makers and dog lovers alike.
Format Paperback • 20.5x20.5cm • 128 pages • 180 pictures
Published JUNE 2018