For the quite very actual love of Worzel
Worzel is an enormous Lurcher with ‘issues,’ but now in his fourth year with his forever family, life is changing. As the children grow up and begin to spread their wings, Worzel's world should be more peaceful. But, as life rolls on, a changing of the guard brings new challenges; challenges no-one seems ready to embrace, least of all the cats ...
- Worzel’s fourth year
- The continuing story of the world’s favourite literary Lurcher
- A new era – and this time no-one’s in charge!
- A blackbird called Darwin
- New friends, old friends, and cats … always cats
- Poems that only a Lurcher could write
- More words of wisdom from a rescue Lurcher and his chaotic family
- The world through the eyes of a dog
- Funny, honest, touching, and very real
- Foster fish!
An over-enthusiastic encounter with a fish pond, a blackbird with a death wish, and a new arrival all conspire to ensure that whilst Worzel might be ready for an easy life, his family has other plans.
Mum, long-suffering Dad, five cats and two grown-up children all feature in Worzel’s fourth diary, bringing together poems, letters and advice that Worzel’s beginning to wonder if it's even worth offering any more.
The eagerly-awaited fourth instalment from Worzel, the literary Lurcher is funny, touching, honest, and very real.
Format Paperback • 22.5x15.2cm • 160 pages • 50 pictures
Published DUE SEPTEMBER 2018