Confessions of a veterinary nurse
Paws, claws, and puppy dog tails
Join Tracey on her humorous and bittersweet journey from trainee to fully-qualified veterinary nurse.
Filled with love, fluff, laughter and the occasional tear, Tracey’s story is a fascinating insight into the hard work and dedication that goes into looking after animals, in sickness and in health.
- Tall tales of pets and their vets through the eyes of a veterinary nurse
- A sneaky peek into the secret world of the veterinary nurse
- Caring for your pets in sickness and in health
- Life as a veterinary nurse, where no two days are ever the same
- Kindness, compassion and cuddles - life as a veterinary nurse
- Love, fluff and lots of licks
- A humorous look at life on the bark side
- The adventures of a student veterinary nurse
- Practice makes perfect
- Venture into the crazy world of the veterinary nurse
From pigs to pugs, calves to kittens from day one, Tracey realised that this was going to be no ordinary job.
Working with some truly memorable characters, from a roguish practice principal to a head nurse who was a little too keen on a tipple, alongside committed and dedicated fellow veterinary nursing students, Tracey worked her way up from practice bucket washer to head nurse.
Assisting in life-saving and tricky operations, nursing sick animals back to health, and shedding more than a tear or two, this is a humorous and sometimes bittersweet account of the life and times of a veterinary nurse, where no two days are ever the same.
Format Paperback • 152 x 225mm • 112 pages • 15 pictures
DUE JULY 2019