Letting in the dog
Opening hearts and minds to a deeper understanding
Deals with the fascinating subject of reading canine body language and more, finding the intersection between academic and spiritual – the juncture between hearts and minds. The book explores the intuitive and intellectual sides of communicating with canines, in which space, we build trust and better relationships .
- How to follow your intuition in understanding dogs
- Developing intuitive communication with dogs
- How we’re more like dogs than different from them
- How our dogs mirror us
- How dogs teach us to tune in to energy
- How listening to what dogs are telling us opens doors to understanding
- How removing the ego from the conversation opens the lines of communication
- Seeing and interpreting the metaphors that dogs present to us
- Getting the message from dogs and understanding how they are our teachers
- How connecting with dogs connects us to ourselves
It takes a light-hearted, yet earnest approach to exploring how to connect with dogs. Each chapter features amusing, thought-provoking anecdotes and illustrations that show us how dogs are our teachers, and how, by connecting with them, we learn how to connect with ourselves.
This book helps us find the intersection between the academic and the spiritual for better communication with dogs. It’s about having an effective two-way conversation; it shows us how to talk with our dogs instead of talking at them. The intuitive side of communicating with canines in conjunction with the intellectual side is also investigated: in this space, we build trust, respect, and better relationships, and human and canine lives are enriched. Come walk with us on our journey.
CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
Format Paperback • 15.2x22.5cm • 96 pages • 15 pictures
Published July 2019