The One Minute Cat Manager
Sixty seconds to feline Shangri-la
The One Minute Cat Manager suggests 60-second techniques that anyone can practise with their cat. With expert insight into the inner workings of the feline mind, and analysis of cat behaviour, this book will facilitate a deeper understanding, and stronger bond with your feline friend.
- We may lead busy lives, but that doesn't mean we can't find a minute for our pets
- Techniques that help busy people, and deepen our connection with a beloved feline
- Don't think you have time to adopt a cat? Think again! One minute is all it takes to care for your kitty
- Quick and handy ways to love your cat more than ever before
- One Minute can transform your life – and your cat's life, too!
- The techniques and information in this book can help make you a more confident cat parent
- Sixty seconds is all it takes to change your world, and make your cat happy, too
- Insights into what makes a cat do the things they do, and what you can do about it
- Enhance cat love and cat care with these One Minute techniques
- Be the cat parent you want to be – One Minute at a time
Often, people pass up the opportunity to rescue a cat because they believe they don’t have the time to care for a pet. The One Minute Cat Manager shows how, by employing certain sixty-second techniques can make cat care easy for all, and demonstrates the rewards that unconditional cat-love can bring, creating a bond that will last a lifetime. Specially commissioned illustrations enhance and inform the text.
Everybody wins with The One Minute Cat Manager.
Format Paperback • 22.5x15.2cm • 112 pages • 56 b&w pictures
Published DUE May 2018