A Masterclass in needle felting dogs
Learn to create hyper-realistic needle felted dogs, with step-by-step instructions and photos from start to finish. Written by a master of needle felting, the book details a range of methods for coat textures, shapes, finishes and realistic accessories. Take your needle felting to another level.
- Step-by-step instructions showing how to create your own needle felted masterpiece
- Includes never before seen techniques from a master of needle felting
- Make your own hyper-realistic needle felted dog
- Create a lasting tribute to your own beloved dog
- Focusing on five breeds of dog and different methods of creation
- Learn Chicktin Creations’ own secrets of needle felting
- An essential book for any needle felter of animals
- Create five different highly realistic dogs, from start to finish
- A needle felting master class in the comfort of your own home
- Now you can learn the secrets of needle felting realistic dogs
If you have ever wanted to improve your needle felting and take it to a whole new level to create more lifelike dogs, this book by world class needle felter Cindy-Lou Thompson of Chicktin Creations, is essential. Covering five different breeds of dog, with step-by-step instructions and photos, you will be taken through the processes of creating different body shapes, proportions, armatures, coats and blending. You will be shown how to create realistic accessories such as eyes, noses, mouths, ears, and nails. Learn how to achieve a professional finish with different textured coats, clipping and shaping, and finishing off, using a variety of mediums and methods, some of which have been designed and developed by Cindy and have never been revealed until now.