Wildlife photography Saving my life one frame at a time
Powerful words from the heart and striking wildlife images – photography for total wellbeing
- A unique glimpse into the life of a professional wildlife photographer
- Insights from a soldier, mental health specialist, police officer and professional wildlife photographer
- Stunning wildlife images taken on the road to recovery from PTSD
- Never quit. Inspiring stories and wildlife photographs from a trauma survivor
- A guide on how to capture the best wildlife images
- Inspiration for absolutely anyone interested in wildlife photography
- Photographing wildlife – professional hints and tips for your photographic journey
- Secrets to successful wildlife photography
- A road well travelled: Paul Williams’ journey from despair to award winning professional wildlife photographer
- The big book of patience: how to become a successful wildlife photographer
Whether you want to go into your garden to photograph the wildlife there, or head further afield, Wildlife photography: saving my life one frame at a time will empower you to take the next step towards regaining your sense of wellbeing and improve the quality of your life.
Read more on the Hubble & Hattie blog.
Click here to visit programme page