Saving my life one frame at a time
Long overdue, this is a unique book about wildlife photography and the power it has to improve physical and mental wellbeing. Paul Williams has used photography to help deal with his PTSD and the physical reminders of careers as a soldier, physical training instructor, and police officer, and here provides practical help, tips, and insights into the life of a working professional photographer.
- A unique glimpse into the life of a professional wildlife photographer
- Insights from a soldier, mental health specialist, police officer and professional wildlife photographer
- Stunning wildlife images taken on the road to recovery from PTSD
- Never quit. Inspiring stories and wildlife photographs from a trauma survivor
- A guide on how to capture the best wildlife images
- Inspiration for absolutely anyone interested in wildlife photography
- Photographing wildlife – professional hints and tips for your photographic journey
- Secrets to successful wildlife photography
- A road well travelled: Paul Williams’ journey from despair to award winning professional wildlife photographer
- The big book of patience: how to become a successful wildlife photographer
Whether you want to go into your garden to photograph the wildlife there, or head further afield, (add title) will empower you to take the next step towards regaining your sense of wellbeing and improve the quality of your life.