Wildlife Photography from the Edge is ranked 30 in the 69 Best Wildlife Photography Books of All Time by BookAuthority.
Powerful words from the heart and striking wildlife images – photography for total wellbeing
- A unique glimpse into the life of a professional wildlife photographer
- Insights from a soldier, mental health specialist, police officer and professional wildlife photographer
- Stunning wildlife images taken on the road to recovery from PTSD
- Never quit. Inspiring stories and wildlife photographs from a trauma survivor
- A guide on how to capture the best wildlife images
- Inspiration for absolutely anyone interested in wildlife photography
- Photographing wildlife – professional hints and tips for your photographic journey
- Secrets to successful wildlife photography
- A road well travelled: Paul Williams’ journey from despair to award winning professional wildlife photographer
- The big book of patience: how to become a successful wildlife photographer
Whether you want to go into your garden to photograph the wildlife there, or head further afield, Wildlife photography: saving my life one frame at a time will empower you to take the next step towards regaining your sense of wellbeing and improve the quality of your life.
Get a FREE bookmark with every hardback!
There's no need to request one: we will automatically include one with every order!
- To be eligible to enter the draw, copy/ies of Wildlife Photography: saving my life one frame at a time must be purchased between 20 November 2019 and 31 January 2020 directly from hubbleandhattie.com.
- The winner is entitled to a prize of one photographic workshop (worth £250) lasting 4 hours with Paul Williams on Wednesday 8 April 2020, with three other winners.
- The workshop will take place in Dorset, UK. The winner will be required to make their own travel arrangements to and from the location.
- The date of the workshop cannot be changed.
- The winner will agree to publicity in relation to the prize, the workshop, Paul Williams Photography, and Veloce Publishing on social media, in print and broadcast media.
- The winner will be drawn at random; if you would prefer NOT to be included in the draw, please tell us in the comment box when making your order, or call us on 01305 250068.
- The draw winner will be notified by Friday 14 February 2020.
Bring your copy of the book along to the workshop, and Paul Williams will sign it for you! You will also receive an 8” x 10” print of one of Paul’s images, and a signed certificate on completion of the course.
For full details of the terms and conditions of Paul’s workshop, please visit his website https://www.paulwilliams.photography/