Create a home for garden-friendly animals, insects and birds
- Create a wildlife wonderland!
- Natural gardening that is user-friendly
- Grow a beautiful wildflower meadow
- Make an insect hotel and earwig pot
- Create winter quarters for hedgehogs
- Make nesting aids for birds
- Build a dry stone wall and nature pond
- Grow a wild shrub hedge
- Plants for a natural garden
The preservation of biological diversity is guaranteed only if pollinators are able to survive – and each of us can contribute to supporting and strengthening them by creating a natural garden that welcomes and sustains these species, providing what they need to flourish.
The spirit and magic of a natural garden stems from the fact that it is not created by human hands – at least not in the usual sense, with a great deal of effort and expenditure. A natural garden is about creating an ecologically balanced slice of nature – one that is not shaped by external forces, but works with what is already there.
Turn your garden into a wildlife wonderland – and help to save the environment!