More wonderful walks from dog-friendly campsites throughout Great Britain ...
... with dog-friendly pubs nearby!
Stride out with your dog from a campsite. Follow nearby footpaths to explore the surrounding countryside. Marvel at the diversity of the British landscape, before returning to the campsite, invigorated and exhilarated, to enjoy a refreshing drink and meal at the local pub.
- 48 circular walks from 24 campsites located near a pub
- Appreciating the countryside in the company of your four-legged companion
- Campsites big and small close to footpaths and walking routes
- Campsite reviews by Labrador Pearl in the Pearls of Wisdom
- 24 short circular walks of between 4 and 6 miles
- 24 long circular walks of between 8 and 11 miles
- Exploring the area close to the campsite
- Enjoying local hospitality
- Weekend walking excursions with your dog
- Camping and pub experiences for dogs
So, if you like camping and you love taking along your dog, but do not know where to go, this book will help you find the place for a weekend jaunt, to explore a region, or to even tour Great Britain.
Format Paperback • 22.5x15.2cm • 248 pages • 146 colour photos and maps
Published DUE MARCH 2022