A Masterclass in Needle Felting Wildlife
Methods and techniques to take your needle felting to the next level
Learn how to create four hyper-realistic wild animals, with step-by-step instructions and photos from start to finish, written by a world class needle felting artist. The book shows a range of armatures, coats, textures, shapes, and finishing touches.
- Step-by-step instructions showing how to create your own needle felted masterpiece
- Includes new techniques from a master of needle felting
- Focusing on four of the most popular British wild animals
- A much-requested second book, with instructions and techniques to craft four more amazing creations
- Learn the secrets of needle felting wild animals
- Detailed instructions to create four highly realistic animal models
- Another inspirational book from the author of A Masterclass in Needle Felting Dogs
Take your needle felting to a whole new level to create a range of lifelike British wildlife. World class felting master Cindy-Lou Thompson of Chicktin Creations will take you through the steps.
Covering four different British wild animals, with illustrated step-by-step instructions, Cindy guides you through the process of creating different body shapes, proportions, armatures, coats, and blending, as well as realistic finishing touches such as eyes, nails, ears and detailing.
Learn how to achieve a professional finish you will be proud of with different textured coats, blending, clipping, and adding shape and giving a realistic finishing touch with a variety of mediums and methods, some of which Cindy has designed and developed herself.
From the author of the best-selling book A Masterclass in Needle Felting Dogs, this follow-up book will teach you new techniques, and inspire you to try new and exciting creations of your own!
See a selection of Cindy-Lou Thompson's needle felted creations
Format Paperback • 25x17.6cm • 128 pages • 443 colour photos
PUBLISHED MAY 2022