The Little House that didn’t have a home
A story about a little house that has nowhere to live, who sets off on an long and daring journey to find his dream home and a place in the world for himself and Little Bear. Come along on this fun-packed adventure to find out if the Little house (and Little Bear) find their very own home!
- A little house goes on an epic journey to find his forever home
- Will this poor little lost house ever find a home?
- Lost and alone – where will he go?
- An adventure story about finding a place to belong
- A clever, funny, rhyming story for children
- Beautiful, well-observed illustrations
- If you like a story with a happy ending, this book is right up your street
However, the Little House is no quitter, he never gives up. And just when we think that he and Little Bear will remain forever homeless, something surprising turns up. The story of the Little House is told in clever, engaging and amusing rhyme.
The illustrations are beautifully detailed and well observed, and include caricatures of high-rise flats, country mansions, floaty boats, and a very busy, whizzy caravan. If you love a good adventure, if you love funny pictures, if you delight in clever storytelling, you will love The Little House that didn't have a home. And if you love a happy ending, the fun starts here!
Format Hardback • 20.5x20.5cm • £7.99 • 36 pages
Published August 2018