Fierce Grey Mouse
In a world full of happy, fluffy animals, ONE Mouse wants to be FIERCE. He exercises, eats mountains of porridge and drinks lots of milk. He practises his roaring and pouncing skills. Soon, Little Grey Mouse is Fierce Grey Mouse. But what happens when his friends want to play with Little Grey Mouse and find only Fierce Grey Mouse ...?
- A simple tale for young children about friendship and staying true to yourself
- Previously awarded a Kirkus Star for books of remarkable merit, and received 5 star reviews (Interactive app version)
- The delightfully illustrated animal characters tell the story to boys and girls of all nationalities
- The story will appeal to children everywhere
- Friends love you as you are, you don't need to make yourself different
- You don't need to be 'fierce' to be happy!
Listen to Chantal read Fierce Grey Mouse!
Fierce Grey Mouse soon realises the importance of friendship and being true to yourself, and this, in essence, is the message of the story.
Beautifully written and illustrated by the highly-regarded children’s illustrator Chantal Bourgonje, this book will be a delight that young children and their parents can share.
Format Hardback • 20.5x20.5cm • 32 pages
ISBN ISBN: 978-1-787113-12-1
Published February 2019
CATALOGUE••••••AUTHORS••••••REVIEWS••••••ANIMAL MAGIC••••••PRESS RELEASES••••••CUSTOMER SERVICES••••••FAQs••••••PARTNERSHIPS••••••GLOBAL SALES••••••T&Cs••••••SITE MAP
Hubble & Hattie is an imprint of Veloce Publishing Limited
Registered in UK, number 2647617. Registered office: Veloce House, Parkway Farm Business Park, Middle Farm Way, Poundbury, Dorchester, DT1 3AR, England
+44 (0) 1305 260068••••••••
+44 (0) 1305 250479••••••••