The Wandering Wildebeest
The annual migration of wildebeest across the Masai Mara and Serengeti National Park is a spectacular event. In this amusing and slightly silly story, we learn about the animals’ journey as we follow the herd across dry and dusty plains in search of water and lush grass, overcoming dangers on the way.
- A jolly tale of the annual wildebeest migration, humorously told and illustrated
- An amusing, colourful African animal story in verses of rhyming couplets
- A silly, funny yet educational tale of a natural, annual phenomenon
- The search for food across Africa is rewarded with help from a friend!
- A comical story of co-operation between wildebeest, buffalo ... and crocodiles!
- A wonderful animal story that children around the world will love
- A fine example of one friendly gesture helping others achieve their goal
- An insight into the plight of African wildlife, told in humorous rhyme
- Delightfully illustrated African wildlife tale for 5 to 8 year old children
- A classic story of struggle and perseverance that ends happily ever after
Written in humorous rhyme and including off-the-wall characters and scenarios, Martin Coleman's funny, silly story, accompanied by Tim Slater’s stunning and hilarious illustrations will both educate and entertain children of all ages, (and we think the grown-ups will secretly enjoy it, too!)