The Adventure Begins!
- The story of six children who meet on a bus and decide to take on the world
- The young friends are tired of the cruelty, greed and destruction they see and experience
- Can the group find a way to change the things they are opposed to?
- Peter, Josh, Noah, Angela, Jet and Polly call themselves ‘The Indigo Warriors’
- A ‘Manifesto for a Better Life’ is created to get their message across
- The children learn, by trial and error, how to take positive action – and the adventure begins!
- Their campaign is challenging, and sometimes dangerous, dealing with the law, an angry farmer and a criminal gang
- Jet’s guardian angel is a guiding light, and helps out in times of trouble
- The story of six children who find that they really do have the power to change the world
- An inspirational, empowering story for children
Struggling to decide whose cause matters most, they distil their ideas into a ‘Manifesto for a Better Life’ but can they get their manifesto to the people who matter … the politicians?