My Grandad can draw anything
BUT he can’t draw hands!
Especially when poor Grandad lands himself in a right royal pickle when he is asked to draw The Queen performing her famous 'royal wave.’ But Grandad cleverly draws his way out of trouble ... and into Her Majesty’s favour.
- Chloe’s Grandad can draw anything …
- … but he can't draw hands!
- Grandad is asked to draw The Queen. What could possibly go wrong?
- Grandad almost has an ‘ART ATTACK!’
- How can Grandad hide the fact that he can’t draw hands?
- Find out how Grandad gets himself out of a right royal pickle
- A funny, rhyming story about a talented artist with a problem
- A charming story hilariously brought to life by Stephen Burke’s witty illustrations
- This entertaining book will amuse both young children and adults alike
Chloe loves nothing better than watching her Grandad scribbling away at the kitchen table. It's like he can draw just about anything, well, anything except hands, that is. Chloe finds it most amusing watching Grandad nearly pulling his hair out with frustration trying to draw hands. They always turn out wobbly!
In fact this book was inspired by these real artistic gatherings of Chloe and her Grandad at their kitchen table, happily drawing.
Steve Burke has brought this funny and charming story to life with his hilarious caricatures of Chloe and her Grandad. See how his beautiful illustrations and the author’s hilarious rhymes tell the story of Grandad, the great artist, and how he finds himself in a right royal pickle when he is asked to draw The Queen performing her famous royal wave.
You've got to hand it to Chloe's Grandad because you'll laugh out loud when you see how he cleverly draws his way out of trouble and into Her Majesty’s favour.