Edie's Little White Lie
FREE activity sheets!
We are giving away TWO Horace & Nim activity sheets EVERY WEEK!
When Edie tells her best friend Kay that she loves her singing voice and how special it is, she isn’t expecting Kay to run off and enter a talent show that she hasn’t a hope of winning.
- A charming story about friendship and honesty
- Edie means well, but sometimes good intentions can backfire
- Kay has to conquer her fears, and not worry about being laughed at
- She learns that sometimes it’s worth taking a risk in life
- A beautifully illustrated children’s book, from the Horace & Nim series
Edie was only trying to cheer her up after Polecat Mac said how terrible Kay’s voice was (and it’s not good). Talent judges can be pretty cruel, and the audiences even worse. Will Kay blame Edie for her humiliation? Will their friendship even survive?
Horace and Nim try to help out, but things look pretty grim for the well-meaning duck.
This latest book in the Horace & Nim series is another gem, beautifully illustrated by Chantal Bourgonje, with a heart-warming story of friendship that children and parents alike will enjoy.